The Art of Mediumship Events
Basics of Mediumship Certification Course
Three Saturdays: October 14, October 21, and 28 • 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
1316 Spruce Street, Suffield, CT
- Discover your individual gifts of clairsentience, clairaudience, and clairvoyance.
- Contact the five types of guides needed for mediumship.
- The safest way to develop mediumship.
- Learn how to connect with the other side with psychometry.
- Learn how to open the third eye.
- Plus how to become a professional medium.
Certificate Requirements: 21 hours of instructions, plus passing written and oral exam.
Group limited to 10 students
To register: call (860) 668-0373.
Past Life Regression
Sunday, October 15, 2023 • 1 p.m.- 4 p.m. on Zoom
Who were you in a past life?
Many celebrities believe in past lives: Jerry Springer was a knight in England in 1600’s He defended the honor of a noblewoman who later became his daughter. Loretta Lynn, on the other hand believes that she was a Cherokee princess.
In this seminar you will learn more about reincarnation and past life regression.
- What has Western science recently learned about life beyond death?
- Learn about the Akashic Records.
- What is the best way to access your past live?
- Plus a past life regression!
Instructor: Elaine Kuzmeskus, M.S. is certified as a hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnosis and holds a certificate in Past life Regression Therapy from the Weiss Institute.