Physical Mediumship: Table Tipping, Psychic Photography, Trumpet Seances, And Other Important Phenomena
by Elaine Kuzmeskus
Séance 101 explores the physical side of the spirit world and how contact with "the other side" affects you! Read this book to find out :
- How spirits communicate with us by tipping tables. Learn the basics from the New England School of Metaphysics.
- How spirits manifest on film and the methods for using Electronic Voice Phenomena to contact spirits.
- Where to locate and safely open your third eye, that natural intuition that can be developed into a psychic tool. Learn to meditate and set up a seance.
- The importance of psychic surgery, medical practices without tools, anesthesia or pain; trumpet mediumship, where spirits speak from megaphones; and percipitated painting, when spirits paint works of art , without the help of mortals.
- How magic and mediumship are tied together via the spirit of Harry Houdini!
The spirit lives. Will you become a believer?
A Review for Séance 101: Physical Mediumship: Table Tipping, Psychic Photography, Trumpet Seances, And Other Important Phenomena
Extraordinary comprehensive book on spiritual mediumship
January 27, 2008 | By RAUL DASILVA | Format: Paperback
This work is not to be taken lightly. It was written by an educated and skilled practitioner not just a researcher. As in the case of more prominent mediums (e.g. as in the media) such as John Edwards and James Van Praagh Elaine Kuzmeskus was born with the gift of discernment beyond the sensory levels of perception. However unlike many mediums we're heard about from as far back as the 19th Century she is educated and approaches the subject using the empirical system of scientific inquiry.
The book is filled with much data on the practice and includes a comprehensive review of physical mediumship as practiced by well known mediums and on up to individuals such as Sathya Sai Baba who is renown through India as an Avatar.
Thankfully, this book is not a tome of tiresome anecdotal verbiage but an in-depth review at what I call the emerging consciousness of multi-dimensional existence in the progress of the human condition. It's read in two or three easy sittings replete with a glossary and endnotes or index: highly recommended.